Friday 4 March 2005

March 4, 2005 Chautauqua


From the Editor's Computer     

   I must be starting to get a touch of spring fever as I am sitting here and I can’t think of a thing to write!  Either that, or else I have so much swirling around in my brain that I can’t isolate one single thought that I am wanting to expand on or share.  I also hope I haven’t forgotten anything important.

   The days have been beautiful with the increased sunshine, warmer temperature, and melting ice and snow.  I’ve taken some time to work outside moving some of the more persistent piles of snow and ice. 

   Spring is a time when we throw off the darkness of the winter season and embrace the sunshine.  When we throw off the parka and look for lightweight clothing.  When we look for signs of new life and the returning birds.

   As we start moving towards more spring-like conditions outside, don’t forget to appreciate the changes around you as you add an extra “spring” to your step!  
Beth

Read the complete issue of The Chautauqua here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zproQixcvpvCxuOlWQu4MiOkgBPTEdM1/view?usp=sharing

To contact The Chautauqua, email: thechautauqua@gmail.com.