Friday 20 July 2007

July 20, 2007 Chautauqua


From the Editor's Computer

It is official! I received word from Southern Connecticut State University this week that I have completed all the requirements for the Master of Library Science degree in Information and Library Science! The diploma will be mailed in August!

At l-l-l-l-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-n-n-g-g-g-g-g-g last, I have completed the goal I set for myself a number of years ago. It has taken a lot of blood, sweat and tears, perseverance and plain old stubbornness to reach this momentous milestone in my life.

For those who are eager to ask that burning question: What are your plans now?, I have only one response: I intend to bask, revel, glory, enjoy, wallow, appreciate, treasure, relish, delight, and savor the sheer thrill and excitement of this moment and this accomplishment. It has taken me 15 years to get to this point, so I think I should be able to take the next 15 years to really appreciate and enjoy reaching this point in my life.

So, if you will excuse me, I have some major relaxing and life-enjoying to do now!

Beth

Read the complete issue of The Chautauqua here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L9w9AjcwDOxCekB0DDKCzJ5kgEVD7tNc/view?usp=sharing

To contact The Chautauqua, email: thechautauqua@gmail.com.