Friday 15 February 2008

February 15, 2008 Chautauqua

From the Editor's Computer

I’ll be perfectly honest with you. I have no idea what I should write about today...and the clock is ticking as the deadline looms ever closer and closer. So here is a mismash of thoughts swirling around in my brain.

First, we are facing another provincial election. I’m not going to tell you who to vote for, I’m just going to urge you to vote. This is your chance to have a say in what happens in our province...take advantage of it.

Second, as I look out the window I am moved by how fresh and clean it looks with the new snow cover. To the wonderful soul who helped me out by shoveling the sidewalk on Monday...I thank you very much. You certainly lightened my workload.

Third, I was having a conversation with a friend yesterday and one phrase kept popping up (we took turns saying it to each other)...go with the flow. No matter how hard you try, or how much you may worry, sometimes you just have to relax and let happen what will happen...and before you know it, the editorial is written!

Beth

Click here to read the complete issue of The Chautauqua.

To contact The Chautauqua, email:
thechautauqua@gmail.com.