Friday 15 August 2014

August 15, 2014 Chautauqua

Beth's Ponderings 

   It’s been a while since I gave a health update, so I guess it is time for another one.  


   It has now been 15 months since my life turned upside down and I started on this particular journey.


   When I started, I was told that normal (i.e. relaxed) muscles look something like this…
________________________________________


with blood vessels and nerves in between

________________________________________

   With the liver stress, and everything else, mine were like this…
________________________________________

________________________________________

My blood vessels and nerves had to really strain and work overtime to try and get anything through.  No wonder I felt totally exhausted!


   So the past 15 months have been spent trying to release the muscles, as well as figure out what exactly was triggering them to constrict so tightly and stay tight.


   Through much trial and error, and various leaps forward, as well as great setbacks, progress has been made.  The muscles are releasing a bit at a time and are about halfway released.


   While the release is positive and necessary for healing, it isn't without what feels like drawbacks.  Now that the muscles are loosening, any toxins, emotional energy, etc. that have been chronically stuck in the muscles are also being released and flooding into my system.  Unfortunately, my liver is still not up to processing such a flood so is still acting stressed at times which means my energy levels tend to bottom out.


   As I explained to one person, it could be said that I’m improving by inches daily, however the scale is not a yardstick but rather a mile, so there still many inches to go.


Beth

Read the complete issue of The Chautauqua here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YDEPhfmbfTax5gSk_PtBKWCz5BfnWTK7/view?usp=sharing

Contact The Chautauqua via email: thechautauqua@gmail.com or via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheChautauqua