Friday 21 November 2003

November 21, 2003 Chautauqua

 
From the Editor's Computer     

  If you are like me, you have lots of dreams.  Dreams that you are still dreaming and hoping will come true.  You may have some dreams that you have changed as the years have passed and you have matured.

   On October 31st, I had a dream come true in my life.  My cousin and I had the opportunity to attend a concert of my all-time favourite singer, Don Williams, at the Jubilee in Calgary. 

   The magic in the room was incredible, as I joined the other members of the audience in singing the words to all our favourite tunes, such as Till the Rivers All Run Dry and I Believe in You, with the Gentle Giant himself, who performed in a very laidback manner.

   So, don't give up on your dreams, even the ones that seem impossible.  Dreams do come true...especially when you least expect it!  
 
Beth

Read the complete issue of The Chautauqua here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q0wOKKqhreT-j13WSvscvVlZ7yU5c-L6/view?usp=sharing

To contact The Chautauqua, email: thechautauqua@gmail.com.