Friday 6 October 2017

October 6, 2017 Chautauqua


Beth's Ponderings


   How well are you able to handle change in your life?  Okay, now be TOTALLY honest - how well are you able to handle change in your life?  If we are honest, most of us resist change of any nature with every fibre of our being.

   We are entering a time when things are going to change for some communities.  Elections are on Monday, October 16, and the results will mean that changes are on the horizon.  Maybe the changes won’t be big, or overly dramatic, but there will be changes nonetheless, and the more we are able to accept them, whatever they are, the better.


   Incidentally, I can tell you some people can’t seem to handle that after ALMOST 16 YEARS, I updated my picture that goes beside my words.  If you can’t handle a small change that doesn’t affect you personally, how can you handle changes that do?  And quite truthfully, I have changed (aged) in those years, and I’m not 28 any more. ;)

Beth


Contact The Chautauqua via email: thechautauqua@gmail.com or via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheChautauqua